Welcome to the Dialogue Diaries! (2022)

Hey, 

Welcome to The Dialogue Diaries, an impromptu blog! Here, you can find articles about theatre, writing, reading, and many more random topics. I also post some of my writing- you can check out my fiction at ellery_writes on Instagram ! 

However, as much as I want you to enjoy your time about my blog, I DO have to lay down some ground rules. These rules WILL have to be followed.

RULES:

-No inappropriate content/language

-No cussing

-No spam

-No advertising

-Have fun!

I will post content maybe once or twice every one-two months, but the content will vary from fiction to non-fiction, so if you don’t want that, you may leave my blog. Please support my posts and spread the word so it gets more attention. That’s all I have to say, and I’ll see you guys later.

-The Dialogue Diaries


P.S. If you have any questions or statements you would like to share with me, feel free to leave a comment!


Comments

Popular Posts