The Hamilton Reviews-An Introduction

 Hey Readers, 

Welcome back to The Dialogue Diaries! I am deeply sorry that I haven't posted in quite a while, but school started! However, in exchange, I'm starting a new segment on my blog-The Hamilton Reviews. It will be able to view at the sidebar. 

The Hamilton Reviews will focus on the musical Hamilton, and I will fill plot holes, cover subtle suggestions and theories in the musical, along with my own opinions on the musical! This segment will be a ten-part series, and I'll post as much as I can. 

I hope this will inspire you to watch the musical, or retain as much knowledge as you can about it! That's all I have to say for now. The first post will be on the Schuyler sisters; Angelica, Eliza and Peggy. As the posts are published, I'll add the links to the posts!


Thanks for Reading! 


-The Wise Owl


The Hamilton Reviews:
1. Angelica, Eliza and Peggy-The Hamilton Reviews

Comments

Popular Posts