Point of Views-A Triptych of Poems

 Hello! Welcome to The Dialogue Diaries. Today, I'm sharing a few poems I wrote about different points of views of different fairy tale characters. Please do not plagiarize any of these!! 

 

Mother, is that you?-The Point of View of Rapunzel as she gains suspicions of Mother Gothel. 

a flash of black,
a woman’s cry.
these are my memories.
before i disappear.

ever since,
i am trapped.
locked up.
never to be seen or heard.
i am away from everything.
no outside contact.
except the woman.

that woman.
black hair.
dark, soulful eyes.
i have only ever met her.
we are nothing alike.
she keeps me hidden.
in a tower, deep in the woods.
she says she wants to protect me.
what is she really hiding from me,
that is so dangerous?
or is she the danger?

 

A Dying Rose-The Point of View of the Beast's rose during the Beast's solitary period. 

i was brought to you,
but i was rejected.
alas, my everlasting spell was cast.
hours of solitude and silence within these halls,
as a petal falls each day.

then she comes,
a kindred soul.
the one who could save.
the one who could rescue you from this dark, solitary abyss.
but you reject, once again.
like you did me.
you lock her up,
not knowing that she is the one that sees
the beauty within you.

as my time and your fate
edges closer and closer
only then you see
she can save you.

 

The Witch's Child-An alternative past of Maleficent growing up as a witch's child until the time she curses Aurora. (Remember, this is an ALTERNATE to the past Disney created.) 

i am the witch’s child.
i race barefoot through the fields of crops and collect thistles and dandelions to press in my spell-book.
i am the witch’s child.
you see me brew eye of dragon,
casting an everlasting spell.
i am the witch’s child.
i make you obey my commands and i unhinge your mind.
i am the witch’s child.
i curse the princess.

 

I hope you liked my short poems! Once again, please do not plagiarize and if you would like to post these somewhere please make sure to credit me! Thanks for reading!

 

-The Dialogue Diaries

 


Comments

Popular Posts